£7m prize could make your Xmas Day
It could be a Christmas Day to remember for one lucky ticketholder, as Wednesday's Lottery jackpot is an estimated £7 million rollover.
No one won Saturday's Lotto jackpot, Camelot said.
The winning Lotto numbers were 40, 33, 28, 18, 12 and 25, and the bonus number was 17.
Set of balls two and draw machine Guinevere were used.
500 raffle winners each scooped £20,000.
Fourteen ticketholders matched five numbers plus the bonus to take home £25,313, while 297 won £1,013 for five numbers.
A total of 17,368 matched four numbers to claim £91 each, while 302,938 won £25 for matching three numbers.
Nobody won the top prize of £130,000 in the Lotto HotPicks draw.
In the Thunderball draw, the winning numbers were 35, 18, 36, 20 and 32, and the Thunderball number was 13.
No one won the £500,000 top prize.
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- 'Rules there for a reason', parking fine couple told
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review
- Make sure you put your bin away or you might be given a fine
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads