Ant and Dec going on road trip
Geordie duo Ant and Dec are hitting the road to deliver their Saturday Night Takeaway show to audiences in an arena tour.
The pair, Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly, announced the news at a press conference at the 02 in Greenwich, southeast London.
The 2014 tour, will take in cities including London, Cardiff, Manchester and Belfast as well as their native Newcastle.
Donnelly said: "We toured in Newcastle when we were PJ and Duncan in a past life and we rhumbled in the City Hall but we've never done the Arena so we're hugely excited about coming home."
The shows will include features from the TV version including celebrity guests, the Super Computer and Little Ant and Dec.
Donnelly said "no two shows will be the same" and "the audience will take centre stage".
The pair, who first got together as child actors on Byker Grove, said they were not worried about getting on each other nerves during a long nationwide tour.
McPartlin said: "If we're not fed up of each other now after all these years, we've lived together, we still live four doors away from each other, I don't think these cities will bother us".
- Ticket prices for Chelsea game welcomed by Derby County fans
- Gary Rowett backs Matty Palmer to return in style for Burton Albion
- Steve McClaren says Derby County's style of football will bring back crowds to iPro Stadium
- SLIDESHOW: Burton Junior Football League Under-10s, Under-11s and Under-12s round-up
- Council chiefs call for safety talks with taxi drivers
- Shopping centre bosses apologise over new car park system chaos
- Woman left to foot bill for driving over bollard
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Taxi bosses talk about industry 'difficulties'
- Head speaks out on school's fine system