BB Rylan 'secret X Factor practice'
Celebrity Big Brother contestant Rylan Clark has been sneaking out of the house to take part in rehearsals for the upcoming X-Factor tour, according to one of his fellow contestants.
Former EastEnders star Gillan Taylforth, who was evicted from the show last week, let the cat out of the bag during an appearance on Channel 5's The Wright Stuff.
She told host Matthew Wright that the contestants, who are not allowed watches or clocks, would try to judge the time in several different ways including noting when it started to go dark.
She then added: "And then Rylan went out to do X Factor rehearsals for the tour he's doing and when he came back, obviously he wasn't allowed to talk to anybody, but when he came back he just asked somebody the time very quickly."
Contestants in the show are meant to be isolated in the Big Brother house and denied access to the outside world.
A spokeswoman for the show refused to say how many times Rylan had left the house or for how long, saying: "Rylan has rehearsed for his tour on site with a choreographer, escorted by a Big Brother producer."
- Queen's defends having sales staff in maternity ward
- Travellers move in at town leisure centre
- Absent councillor treating residents with contempt, claims parish council
- POLL: 'Unglamorous' Burton is becoming a holiday hotspot
- Nine taken to hospital following A38 smash
- Stanhope closure causes cop chaos