Baby George on first holiday abroad
Prince George is on his first overseas holiday after he and his mother, the Duchess of Cambridge, flew to the Caribbean.
Kate and her six-month-old son boarded a Boeing 747 jumbo jet bound for the island of Mustique yesterday .
The Duke of Cambridge remained behind as he continues his studies in agricultural management at Cambridge University.
The Duchess was joined by her mother Carole Middleton, who was 59 yesterday, father Michael and brother and sister James and Pippa, The Sun said.
Prince George will have at least one more overseas trip this year when he accompanies his parents on a lengthy royal tour to Australia and New Zealand in April.
That will echo the trip William made with his parents in 1983 when he was just nine months old.
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- Cabinet posts for rebels after helping to oust council leader
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- 'Vital A38 changes have to happen or drivers will die' says Burton's MP
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads