Baby joy for Saturdays' Frankie
The Saturdays singer Frankie Sandford is expecting a baby with footballer fiance Wayne Bridge, she has announced.
The 24-year-old revealed the news on Twitter - the same way she told fans of her engagement to the Manchester City footballer less than a month ago.
She wrote: "Some big news from me today! Wayne and I are having a baby. We are both SO happy and can't wait for his or hers arrival!"
Sandford is the latest member of the girl group, who scored their first number one with What About Us earlier this year, to become pregnant.
Bandmate Rochelle Humes, 23, is due to have her first child with JLS member Marvin Humes soon while Una Healy, 31, is mother to one-year-old Aoife.
Healy was one of the first to congratulate Sandford, writing on Twitter: "So happy and excited for our @FrankieTheSats and Wayne's baby news!! X."
The singer had tweeted a photo of herself with Wayne, currently on loan to Brighton and Hove Albion, in early April showing off a new diamond ring with the caption: "Guess what?!!!!"
The singer, who rose to fame in the band S Club Juniors, has not said when the baby - her first - is due.
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- 'Rules there for a reason', parking fine couple told
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review
- Make sure you put your bin away or you might be given a fine
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads