Barclay joins Scotland squad
Flanker John Barclay was among 13 players called up to join the Scotland squad that beat Italy as coach Scott Johnson prepares for Sunday's clash with Ireland.
Barclay missed the opening RBS 6 Nations games after being out for two months with a hamstring injury, but has since made his competitive comeback with Glasgow.
The additional players join all but one of the 23 who were stripped for the 34-10 triumph over Italy on February 9 with prop Euan Murray unavailable on Sunday because of his religious beliefs.
Hooker Dougie Hall is back training after being forced to miss the Italy game with a knee injury.
Fellow Glasgow forwards Jon Welsh and Tom Ryder have also been called up along with Sale pair Alasdair Dickinson and Richie Vernon and Edinburgh lock Grant Gilchrist.
Glasgow backs Sean Kennedy, Alex Dunbar, Peter Horne and Peter Murchie are also included in the extended squad along with Worcester winger Nikki Walker and Bath fly-half Tom Heathcote.
Interim head coach Johnson is due to name his team on Wednesday.
- Chesterfield sell out extra tickets for Brewers clash
- Mark Turner: Derbyshire blew chance of victory on opening morning
- REPORT: Derbyshire unable to clinch victory in first home game of season
- Derby County striker Chris Martin impressed with the impact made by on-loan West Brom midfielder George Thorne
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- 'I was trying to get out of it' says banned driver in Facebook posts
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers