Blair attends son Euan's wedding
Former prime minister Tony Blair has seen his eldest son Euan get married.
The marriage of Euan, 29, and long-term girlfriend Suzanne Ashman, 25, took place at All Saints parish church in Wotton Underwood, Buckinghamshire.
An Anglican church was chosen for the service, despite the fact Euan was raised as a Catholic along with his three siblings, and his father converted to the religion in 2007.
The newly-weds, who were driven away from the church in a black taxi cab on Saturday, were expected to hold a reception for more than 150 guests at the Blairs' Grade I-listed mansion nearby.
Blair - who was seen affectionately touching his son's face and giving him a kiss on the cheek ahead of the ceremony - wore a dark blue suit and turquoise tie with an ivory buttonhole, similar to Euan's outfit. His wife Cherie wore a Champagne-coloured dress and matching coat.
The bride, the daughter of motor racing entrepreneur Jonathan Ashman who is married to TV weather presenter Sian Lloyd, wore a sleeveless ivory dress with a lace overlay and a full veil.
- Court orders soar to 'worrying' levels after council tax support cap introduced
- Red-faced driver hits town bollard
- Tip-offs lead to fresh wave of police raids on suspected drug hideouts
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Drug baron jailed over cocaine ring