Blues agree deal for Wallace
Chelsea have announced they have agreed terms to sign Fluminense full-back Wallace.
The Blues have long been linked with the £5million-rated 18-year-old, who will officially become their player when the transfer window opens but remain with the Brazilian club until the end of the season on loan.
Chelsea reportedly already owned a 40% stake in the player as part of the deal that took Deco to Fluminense in 2010 and his capture swells the number of Brazilians at Stamford Bridge to five.
Wallace made his senior debut this year at the age of 17, going on to appear 18 times in the league for Fluminense's first team, helping them to the Brazilian league championship, the Rio State League and the Guanabara Cup.
A Brazil Under-20 international, he was part of the squad that won the South American Under-17 Championship last year, and helped his country to a fourth-placed finish at the World Cup in Mexico at the same level, playing alongside new Chelsea team-mate Lucas Piazon.
David Luiz, Ramires and Oscar are the other Brazilians at Stamford Bridge.
- On-loan George Thorne waits until the end of the season at Derby County to decide on his future
- Gary Rowett wants to his Burton Albion side another step in the play-offs this season
- Rolleston CC dig in for lion's share of points at home to Ilkeston Rutland
- James Benstead and Callum Brodrick on fire in Dunstall draw
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- Copter tragedy cops plagued by prankster