Briton dies in snowmobile accident
A British woman has died in a snowmobile accident in Canada.
Charlotte Mei Ling Lee, 31, from Bristol, was with her boyfriend, Domynique Tamaire, who was also injured in the incident in Quebec.
Messages of support to Mr Tamaire have been left on Facebook.
One from Bon Rayment read: "I don't know what to say to you Dom as no words will make this tragedy any better but I wanted you to know that we are thinking of you and send you lots of love.
"I hope you make a speedy recovery from injuries. Thank you for making Charlotte so happy since she met you."
Another, from Annabel Stewart, said: "I'm so sorry she is gone as you made each other so happy. We are all thinking of you and sending you love."
A Foreign Office spokeswoman said it was aware of an incident on January 5 and was providing consular assistance.
- Six-year-old Jake's book is given royal seal of approval
- Fire chief suspended from role as he is charged after rape allegation
- Brewers set to help fans get healthy at the Pirelli
- 'Nothing seemed to ever change until I came to Changes' - Sarah's journey from patient to mentor for mental health charity Changes
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- JUSTICE? No payback for victims of drunk vandal's spree
- 'Rules there for a reason', parking fine couple told
- Widow fined for parking as she sat with dying husband
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads
- Make sure you put your bin away or you might be given a fine