Briton dies in snowmobile accident
A British woman has died in a snowmobile accident in Canada.
Charlotte Mei Ling Lee, 31, from Bristol, was with her boyfriend, Domynique Tamaire, who was also injured in the incident in Quebec.
Messages of support to Mr Tamaire have been left on Facebook.
One from Bon Rayment read: "I don't know what to say to you Dom as no words will make this tragedy any better but I wanted you to know that we are thinking of you and send you lots of love.
"I hope you make a speedy recovery from injuries. Thank you for making Charlotte so happy since she met you."
Another, from Annabel Stewart, said: "I'm so sorry she is gone as you made each other so happy. We are all thinking of you and sending you love."
A Foreign Office spokeswoman said it was aware of an incident on January 5 and was providing consular assistance.
- Boys to men: Frazer Clarke and Zach Parker eye ABAs glory in Liverpool
- SLIDESHOW: Solid start for TAG Racing and Buildbase BMW Motorrad at Brands Hatch
- Rolleston 3rds open up with a win in Six South but Trentside 2nds fall to a nine-wicket defeat to A&B
- Barton fireworks ensure a successful run chase
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- 'I was trying to get out of it' says banned driver in Facebook posts
- Driving ban plea falls on deaf ears as man faces losing business