Cheryl Cole splits from US dancer
Cheryl Cole is single again after splitting from her US dancer boyfriend.
The singer and Tre Holloway, 28, had been together since last year but are believed to have split as far back as June of this year.
The pair met when he appeared alongside the 30-year-old former Girls Aloud star for a TV performance on the X Factor.
They have been travelling between the UK and US to spent time together.
Cole, who has recently been adding to her tattoo collection with huge roses across her lower back and bottom, was previously married to footballer Ashley Cole but they divorced in 2010.
A spokesman for the singer confirmed she and Holloway have split.
- Council chiefs call for safety talks with taxi drivers
- Violent thug is back in jail
- Shopping centre bosses apologise over new car park system chaos
- Woman left to foot bill for driving over bollard
- Taxi bosses talk about industry 'difficulties'
- Relief for patients as Queen's suspends controversial parking fines