Chilton stays with Marussia
Britain's Max Chilton has been retained by Marussia for the 2014 Formula One season.
Chilton, 22, made his grand prix debut for the team last season and impressed by bringing the car home in every race, although he was unable to secure any points finishes.
The announcement means Marussia will retain the same line-up from 2013, with Chilton's team-mate Jules Bianchi having long since secured his seat for 2014.
"I am really happy to be continuing with the Marussia F1 team into a second season," said Chilton, whose best finish in 2013 came with 14th place at the Monaco Grand Prix.
"Continuity is important for the team but also for me as a driver. You learn such a lot in your debut season, but the second year is when you can really pull all of those new experiences together and show your true potential."
Marussia team principal John Booth added: "We are pleased to confirm that Max will continue with the team into the 2014 season.
"In view of next year's regulation changes, continuity is key, so it is highly beneficial to our technical team that we retain the same driver line-up moving forward.
"Max had an impressive debut season last year and, of course, achieved a new rookie record for finishing all 19 races. He can be justifiably proud of the progress he made through the course of 2013."
- Boys to men: Frazer Clarke and Zach Parker eye ABAs glory in Liverpool
- SLIDESHOW: Solid start for TAG Racing and Buildbase BMW Motorrad at Brands Hatch
- Rolleston 3rds open up with a win in Six South but Trentside 2nds fall to a nine-wicket defeat to A&B
- Barton fireworks ensure a successful run chase
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- 'I was trying to get out of it' says banned driver in Facebook posts
- Driving ban plea falls on deaf ears as man faces losing business