Cook extends Gloucester stay
Gloucester full-back Rob Cook has signed a new two-year contract at Kingsholm, the Aviva Premiership club have announced.
Cook, 29, joined Gloucester from Championship club Cornish Pirates last year.
"Rob has been fabulous," Gloucester rugby director Nigel Davies said.
"He came up from the Pirates, playing in the Championship, and he has really taken to the Premiership.
"He has evolved his game, he has developed his conditioning and he brings that little bit of experience to what is, in essence, a very young back-line.
"He makes very few errors, tends to put the team in the right places and takes pressure off the team at the right times as well."
- Gary Rowett backs Matty Palmer to return in style for Burton Albion
- Steve McClaren says Derby County's style of football will bring back crowds to iPro Stadium
- SLIDESHOW: Burton Junior Football League Under-10s, Under-11s and Under-12s round-up
- Burton Junior Football League Under-16s and Under-18s round-up
- Council chiefs call for safety talks with taxi drivers
- Shopping centre bosses apologise over new car park system chaos
- Woman left to foot bill for driving over bollard
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Head speaks out on school's fine system
- Taxi bosses talk about industry 'difficulties'