Crystal Palace sign Marange
Crystal Palace have signed French defender Florian Marange on a free transfer from Bordeaux.
The 27-year-old has signed a one-year deal, subject to Premier League and Football Association clearance, and could make his debut in the Eagles' Barclays Premier League opener against Tottenham on Sunday.
Marange joins Stephen Dobbie, Dwight Gayle, Jerome Thomas, Jose Campana, Kevin Phillips, Elliot Grandin and Marouane Chamakh in moving to Selhurst Park this summer as Ian Holloway's men mount a first top-flight campaign in eight years.
The left-back, who can also play in central defence, began his career with Les Girondins and made 96 appearances in total over eight seasons following his debut in 2005.
He also had loan spells with Le Havre and Nancy and was part of the Bordeaux side that won the Coupe de France last season.
- Council chiefs call for safety talks with taxi drivers
- Shopping centre bosses apologise over new car park system chaos
- Woman left to foot bill for driving over bollard
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Head speaks out on school's fine system
- Dog owner in court after woman attacked