England duo set for Sixers stint
England internationals Michael Lumb and Chris Tremlett will represent the Sydney Sixers during the upcoming Australian KFC T20 Big Bash League.
Nottinghamshire batsman Lumb rejoins the Sixers, who already boast Australians David Warner and Brad Haddin in their squad, for a third season while Surrey bowler Tremlett joins Brett Lee, Mitchell Starc and Josh Hazlewood in the pace attack.
Lumb, who helped the Sixers win the T20 Champion Trophy in 2012, said: "I'm delighted to be rejoining the club. We have a really strong side and if we play to the best of our best abilities then I see no reason why we can't replicate the success of our first season. That's our target."
Tremlett said: "I'm delighted to be joining the Sydney Sixers for the Big Bash competition in 2013-14. It's an amazing opportunity to play for a fantastic team and I look forward to contributing, to what I hope will be a successful Big Bash campaign."
- Red-faced driver hits town bollard
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Tip-offs lead to fresh wave of police raids on suspected drug hideouts
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'
- Drug baron jailed over cocaine ring