England learn Euro opponents
England will face France, Russia and Spain in the group stage of the 2013 European Women's Championship.
Hope Powell's side, who were beaten by Germany in the final in the 2009 tournament, learned their opponents in Friday's draw in Gothenburg.
England drew 2-2 with France in a friendly in Paris last month and qualified unbeaten for next summer's Euros.
They will open their campaign against the Spanish on July 12, before meeting Russia three days later and then Les Bleus on July 18, with the matches taking place in Norrkoping and Linkoping.
In the other pools, hosts Sweden were drawn alongside Italy, Denmark and Finland in Group A, while five-time defending champions Germany take on Norway, Holland and Iceland in Group B.
Sweden will open the tournament against Scandinavian rivals Denmark on July 10.
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'
- Tip-offs lead to fresh wave of police raids on suspected drug hideouts
- Head speaks out on school's fine system
- Red-faced driver hits town bollard