England learn Euro opponents
England will face France, Russia and Spain in the group stage of the 2013 European Women's Championship.
Hope Powell's side, who were beaten by Germany in the final in the 2009 tournament, learned their opponents in Friday's draw in Gothenburg.
England drew 2-2 with France in a friendly in Paris last month and qualified unbeaten for next summer's Euros.
They will open their campaign against the Spanish on July 12, before meeting Russia three days later and then Les Bleus on July 18, with the matches taking place in Norrkoping and Linkoping.
In the other pools, hosts Sweden were drawn alongside Italy, Denmark and Finland in Group A, while five-time defending champions Germany take on Norway, Holland and Iceland in Group B.
Sweden will open the tournament against Scandinavian rivals Denmark on July 10.
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Copter tragedy cops plagued by prankster
- Scarlet fever cases soar in East Staffordshire