England to announce captain
Chris Robshaw is expected to be confirmed on Friday as England captain for this season's RBS 6 Nations Championship.
The Harlequins flanker has already led England in two Six Nations campaigns, while they have also beaten New Zealand and Australia under his direction.
The Rugby Football Union will make a midday announcement regarding the skipper, with 27-year-old Robshaw a red-hot favourite.
England's Six Nations squad will assemble at their Surrey training base next Monday.
Robshaw and company face a testing opener against France in Paris on February 1, followed by a Murrayfield appointment with Scotland seven days later.
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- 'Rules there for a reason', parking fine couple told
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review
- Make sure you put your bin away or you might be given a fine
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads