First ODI washed out at Headingley
The first NatWest one-day international between England and Australia was washed out without a ball being bowled at Headingley.
After rain fell throughout the day, umpires Aleem Dar and Richard Illingworth called the match off at 1.35pm.
The centre wicket had remained covered from before the scheduled start time of 10.15am with puddles also lying on the outfield.
It is the third time in the past five ODIs at the Leeds venue that rain has prevented any play.
The five-match series will now head to the Emirates Old Trafford on Sunday.
- Red-faced driver hits town bollard
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Tip-offs lead to fresh wave of police raids on suspected drug hideouts
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'
- Drug baron jailed over cocaine ring