Girl's mother charged over death
The mother of a two-year-old girl who died after being taken to hospital has been charged over her death.
Toddler Amina Agboola died in November after arriving at Peterborough City Hospital with serious injuries.
Cambridgeshire Police said Sarah Raqueman, 28, of Scott Drive, Yaxley, had been charged with causing or allowing her death and two counts of neglect against two other children.
She will appear at Peterborough Magistrates' Court this morning.
Raqueman's boyfriend , Dean Harris, 19, of Scott Drive, Yaxley, Cambridgeshire, has already been charged with murder.
The couple were arrested after taking Amina to hospital themselves.
Speaking soon after Amina's death, her father, Reuben Agboola said: "I want to thank everyone for the continuing love, prayer and support for my little princess.
"I am extremely grateful and proud to have her as my child, I believe she is now at a better place."
- Youngsters eyeing semi-finals of national contest
- Will Hughes and Kieron Freeman feature in Under-21 clash at Derby County's iPro Stadium
- Derby County boss Steve McClaren and player Craig Forsyth nominated for Championship monthly awards
- Burton Albion boss Gary Rowett would love a glut of goals from striker Billy Kee
- 'Vital A38 changes have to happen or drivers will die' says Burton's MP
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- Cabinet posts for rebels after helping to oust council leader
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- Former leader responds to ousting as rebels deny they acted out of revenge
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review