Harry joins William at wedding
The Duke of Cambridge flew solo without his wife or baby son to see one of his closest friends get married.
There was no sign of the Duchess of Cambridge or Prince George as William attended the wedding of James Meade to Lady Laura Marsham.
But he was joined at the marriage in Norfolk by two familiar faces - Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton were also among the guests at the parish church of St Nicholas in Gayton, near Kings Lynn.
They were taken by tractor trailer to the church ahead of the bride, who walked from the neighbouring country home of her father, Julian Marsham, the 8th Earl of Romney, who was at her side.
The early morning rain gave way to sunshine during the ceremony at the rural church late in the afternoon.
Small crowds of wellwishers and royal fans gathered at points outside the churchyard, with cheers and screams for Harry as he arrived and left the service with friends.
Hymns could be heard from outside the church, including Jerusalem.
The married couple led the congregation from the church after the hour-long ceremony and they all walked back across a field to the Romney estate, where it is believed the reception is being held this evening.
- Gary Rowett backs Matty Palmer to return in style for Burton Albion
- Steve McClaren says Derby County's style of football will bring back crowds to iPro Stadium
- SLIDESHOW: Burton Junior Football League Under-10s, Under-11s and Under-12s round-up
- Burton Junior Football League Under-16s and Under-18s round-up
- Council chiefs call for safety talks with taxi drivers
- Shopping centre bosses apologise over new car park system chaos
- Woman left to foot bill for driving over bollard
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Head speaks out on school's fine system
- Taxi bosses talk about industry 'difficulties'