Hazard rules out PSG switch
Eden Hazard has ruled out leaving Chelsea to join Paris St Germain this month.
The Belgian attacking midfielder has been in thrilling form for Jose Mourinho's team but has also been linked with a move to the French capital.
He scotched the prospect of such a move during an appearance on the French television programme Telefoot, on channel TF1.
Hazard, 23, said: "In every transfer window for the last four years people have been saying I'm going here or there.
"It was the same when I was at Lille. It's often Paris, because Paris have money, Paris are a big club.
"But my choice is Chelsea, I play all the time, and I like it here.
"There's no chance of seeing me leave in this transfer window. Even in the summer.
"I've no desire to leave. I think this is the best place for me to progress."
Hazard was prised away from Lille by Chelsea in June 2012, costing a reported £32million.
Mourinho said earlier this month there was "no chance" of selling Hazard.
- Boys to men: Frazer Clarke and Zach Parker eye ABAs glory in Liverpool
- SLIDESHOW: Solid start for TAG Racing and Buildbase BMW Motorrad at Brands Hatch
- Rolleston 3rds open up with a win in Six South but Trentside 2nds fall to a nine-wicket defeat to A&B
- Barton fireworks ensure a successful run chase
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- 'I was trying to get out of it' says banned driver in Facebook posts
- Driving ban plea falls on deaf ears as man faces losing business