Hazard rules out PSG switch
Eden Hazard has ruled out leaving Chelsea to join Paris St Germain this month.
The Belgian attacking midfielder has been in thrilling form for Jose Mourinho's team but has also been linked with a move to the French capital.
He scotched the prospect of such a move during an appearance on the French television programme Telefoot, on channel TF1.
Hazard, 23, said: "In every transfer window for the last four years people have been saying I'm going here or there.
"It was the same when I was at Lille. It's often Paris, because Paris have money, Paris are a big club.
"But my choice is Chelsea, I play all the time, and I like it here.
"There's no chance of seeing me leave in this transfer window. Even in the summer.
"I've no desire to leave. I think this is the best place for me to progress."
Hazard was prised away from Lille by Chelsea in June 2012, costing a reported £32million.
Mourinho said earlier this month there was "no chance" of selling Hazard.
- On-loan George Thorne waits until the end of the season at Derby County to decide on his future
- Gary Rowett wants to his Burton Albion side another step in the play-offs this season
- Rolleston CC dig in for lion's share of points at home to Ilkeston Rutland
- James Benstead and Callum Brodrick on fire in Dunstall draw
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- Copter tragedy cops plagued by prankster