House blaze murders: Two in court
Two men will appear in court tomorrow charged with murdering four members of the same family after a deadly house fire.
The men, aged 19 and 21, will appear at Leicester Magistrates Court, Leicestershire Police said.
Their arrest brought the number of people charged in connection with the fire in Wood Hill, Leicester, earlier this month, to seven.
Shaun Carter, 24, Jackson Powell, 19, and Nathaniel Mullings, 19, appeared alongside a 16-year-old at the city's magistrates court yesterday, each facing four counts of murder.
They were remanded in custody and will appear at Leicester Crown Court on Tuesday.
It follows the charging of 18-year-old Kemo Porter on September 19, who also stands accused of the same charges.
He is currently remanded in custody awaiting a crown court hearing next week.
Shehnila Taufiq, 47, her daughter Zainab, 19, and sons Bilal, 17, and Jamil, 15, were killed in the blaze, which began in the early hours of Friday September 13.
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Head speaks out on school's fine system
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'
- Tip-offs lead to fresh wave of police raids on suspected drug hideouts
- UPDATE - Chancellor personally thanks JCB workers after jobs announcement