Image released in stabbing probe
Police have released an image of a young chef who was stabbed to death in a south London home.
Henry Stangroom, 21, was found dead at an address in Lavender Sweep, Clapham Junction, on Thursday night, Metropolitan Police said.
A 30-year-old man also found at the residence has been arrested on suspicion of murder. He was taken to a south London hospital where he remains in a stable condition with neck injuries.
The men were found when police forced entry into the address for a welfare check shortly before 9pm.
Police said a post-mortem examination revealed Mr Stangroom died due to stab wounds to his heart and lung.
The Homicide and Major Crime Command is investigating.
Police said they are not looking for anyone else in connection with the incident.
- Ticket prices for Chelsea game welcomed by Derby County fans
- Gary Rowett backs Matty Palmer to return in style for Burton Albion
- Steve McClaren says Derby County's style of football will bring back crowds to iPro Stadium
- SLIDESHOW: Burton Junior Football League Under-10s, Under-11s and Under-12s round-up
- Council chiefs call for safety talks with taxi drivers
- Shopping centre bosses apologise over new car park system chaos
- Woman left to foot bill for driving over bollard
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Taxi bosses talk about industry 'difficulties'
- Head speaks out on school's fine system