Jerome screamer settles thriller
A stunning 90th-minute volley from Cameron Jerome secured a point for 10-man Stoke in a highly-eventful 3-3 draw with strugglers Southampton at the Britannia Stadium.
Poor defending allowed Rickie Lambert to open the scoring 10 minutes in and, although Kenwyne Jones soon equalised, Jay Rodriguez was presented with Saints' second in the 24th minute.
An Andy Wilkinson own goal in the 36th minute summed up a miserable first half for the hosts, but they responded in the second period and Matthew Upson pulled one back in the 67th minute. Steven Nzonzi was sent off soon after but Stoke kept pressing and got a late reward via Jerome, sending Southampton back into the bottom three.
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Head speaks out on school's fine system
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'
- Dog owner in court after woman attacked
- UPDATE - Chancellor personally thanks JCB workers after jobs announcement