Jones booed leaving Celebrity BB
Newspaper columnist Liz Jones has become the latest contestant to be evicted from Celebrity Big Brother.
She was roundly booed by the crowd as she left the house in the Channel 5 show.
After her exit was confirmed she said: "I'm so relieved. I have post traumatic shock. I'm traumatised.
"They all eat so much. It was so dirty, and I felt very much an outsider.
"But I think they started to warm to me a little bit over the last couple of days."
When asked about her reaction to the public saving her from eviction three times during the show, she replied: "I just assumed everyone hates me, so that's something."
She said it was difficult to make herself heard inside the house.
"I was going to try to be more out-going than I normally am because I'm very shy and very introverted," she explained.
"But with them you can't get a word in edgeways. They are so noisy."
But the journalist admitted that she left the house with positive feelings towards her fellow contestants.
She said: "There's a lot more depth to them than you would just think from seeing them on television and they're all really nice people."
- Boys to men: Frazer Clarke and Zach Parker eye ABAs glory in Liverpool
- SLIDESHOW: Solid start for TAG Racing and Buildbase BMW Motorrad at Brands Hatch
- Rolleston 3rds open up with a win in Six South but Trentside 2nds fall to a nine-wicket defeat to A&B
- Barton fireworks ensure a successful run chase
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- 'I was trying to get out of it' says banned driver in Facebook posts
- Driving ban plea falls on deaf ears as man faces losing business