Man arrested after fatal stabbing
A man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a second man was found stabbed to death in a garden.
Police were called to an address at Brooksfield in Bildeston, Suffolk at 4.15am on Sunday, and the victim was later pronounced dead at the scene.
A 44-year-old man was arrested in connection with the incident and is being questioned by detectives at a station in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk Police said.
The surrounding road has been closed off while police investigate the incident.
Anyone with information should call Suffolk Police on 101.
- Court orders soar to 'worrying' levels after council tax support cap introduced
- Red-faced driver hits town bollard
- Tip-offs lead to fresh wave of police raids on suspected drug hideouts
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Drug baron jailed over cocaine ring