Man charged over stabbing murder
A man will appear in court tomorrow charged with murder after a fatal stabbing.
Samuel Watts, 35, of King Street, Plymouth is accused of killing an unnamed 38-year-old man, Devon and Cornwall Police said. He will appear before Plymouth Magistrates Court.
Police and ambulance were called to a property in King Street on January 3 after concerns were raised about the welfare of a man inside.
On entering the property they found the victim had sustained a serious stab wound.
He was treated by ambulance staff but was pronounced dead at the scene.
- 'Vital A38 changes have to happen or drivers will die' says Burton's MP
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- Cabinet posts for rebels after helping to oust council leader
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- Former leader responds to ousting as rebels deny they acted out of revenge
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review