Man charged over stabbing murder
A man will appear in court tomorrow charged with murder after a fatal stabbing.
Samuel Watts, 35, of King Street, Plymouth is accused of killing an unnamed 38-year-old man, Devon and Cornwall Police said. He will appear before Plymouth Magistrates Court.
Police and ambulance were called to a property in King Street on January 3 after concerns were raised about the welfare of a man inside.
On entering the property they found the victim had sustained a serious stab wound.
He was treated by ambulance staff but was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- Driving ban plea falls on deaf ears as man faces losing business