Man charged with boy's stab murder
A man has been charged with the murder of a 16-year-old boy who was found stabbed to death in a stairwell, police said.
Peter Hagan was pronounced dead after being discovered on the ground floor of the block in Wandsworth, south west London, at 1.30am on Sunday following a party.
Romell Martin, 21, of Fairgreen Road, Thornton Heath, south London, will appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Thursday charged with his murder.
Peter was found at Albon House in Neville Gill Close, Wandsworth. A post-mortem examination is yet to take place.
The Metropolitan Police said eight other people were bailed after being arrested over the incident.
- On-loan George Thorne waits until the end of the season at Derby County to decide on his future
- Gary Rowett wants to his Burton Albion side another step in the play-offs this season
- Rolleston CC dig in for lion's share of points at home to Ilkeston Rutland
- James Benstead and Callum Brodrick on fire in Dunstall draw
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- Copter tragedy cops plagued by prankster