Man charged with boy's stab murder
A man has been charged with the murder of a 16-year-old boy who was found stabbed to death in a stairwell, police said.
Peter Hagan was pronounced dead after being discovered on the ground floor of the block in Wandsworth, south west London, at 1.30am on Sunday following a party.
Romell Martin, 21, of Fairgreen Road, Thornton Heath, south London, will appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Thursday charged with his murder.
Peter was found at Albon House in Neville Gill Close, Wandsworth. A post-mortem examination is yet to take place.
The Metropolitan Police said eight other people were bailed after being arrested over the incident.
- Suspended Derby County striker Chris Martin targets run-in retribution
- Derby County boss Steve McClaren says the promotion chase starts now
- Burton Albion duo Dominic Knowles and Billy Kee form a Kee partnership
- Burton Albion skipper Lee Bell talks Oxford, Portsmouth and Wimbledon in his weekly column
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- JUSTICE? No payback for victims of drunk vandal's spree
- 'Rules there for a reason', parking fine couple told
- Widow fined for parking as she sat with dying husband
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads
- Make sure you put your bin away or you might be given a fine