Man charged with boy's stab murder
A man has been charged with the murder of a 16-year-old boy who was found stabbed to death in a stairwell, police said.
Peter Hagan was pronounced dead after being discovered on the ground floor of the block in Wandsworth, south west London, at 1.30am on Sunday following a party.
Romell Martin, 21, of Fairgreen Road, Thornton Heath, south London, will appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Thursday charged with his murder.
Peter was found at Albon House in Neville Gill Close, Wandsworth. A post-mortem examination is yet to take place.
The Metropolitan Police said eight other people were bailed after being arrested over the incident.
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Copter tragedy cops plagued by prankster
- MP meeting in bid to get to bottom of booze plans