Man charged with carer's murder
A man will appear in court tomorrow charged with the murder of a 50-year-old man.
Kevin Hier was found collapsed at a home in Heol yr Ysgol, Tondu, Bridgend, last Wednesday.
Mr Hier, who was a carer for his elderly mother, was taken to the Prince of Wales Hospital, but was pronounced dead the same day.
Less than 24 hours later, South Wales Police confirmed it had arrested a man in connection with the death - and continued to question him at their station in Cardiff Bay into the weekend.
Officers have now confirmed that 26-year-old Tondu man James Curtis has been charged with murder.
Curtis, of Heol yr Ysgol, Ynysawdre, will appear at Bridgend Magistrates' Court tomorrow.
- Red-faced driver hits town bollard
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Tip-offs lead to fresh wave of police raids on suspected drug hideouts
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Court orders soar to 'worrying' levels after council tax support cap introduced