Man hurt after being pushed off bus
A man in his 60s is fighting for his life after being pushed off a bus, police said.
The victim, who has not been named, suffered serious head injuries after three men shoved him from a Number 10 bus stationed at Defoe Road, in Ipswich, Suffolk, at around 6.05pm, according to a force spokesman.
He was rushed to Ipswich Hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
The attackers, who fled the scene and ran off into Macauley Road, are described as white, of medium build, around 5ft 7in or 5ft 8in and in their late 20s.
One was said to be wearing a woolly hat and a grey bomber jacket, while another wore a grey hoodie under a jacket.
Police are talking to passengers and have appealed for anyone who saw men running from the bus or in the nearby area to get in touch.
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- 'Rules there for a reason', parking fine couple told
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review
- Make sure you put your bin away or you might be given a fine
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads