Man in court over club shooting
A man has appeared in court today accused of shooting a nightclub reveller dead on Boxing Day.
Unemployed Danny Walker, 32, appeared at Thames Magistrates' Court charged with the murder of Hassan Mohammed Omer Isman in London's West End.
His case was sent to the Old Bailey, where a preliminary hearing is expected to take place on January 14, the Metropolitan Police said.
Mr Isman, 31 from Poplar in east London, died in hospital after suffering multiple gunshot wounds at about 3am on Boxing Day during a private function in the Avalon club on Shaftesbury Avenue. He was 31.
Dean Robinson, a 32-year-old barber, is charged with possession with intent to supply class A drugs and concealing criminal property and is expected to appear at Thames Magistrates' Court later today.
A third man, 31, who was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs and assisting an offender, has been bailed to return to an east London police station in late February pending further inquiries.
Three men also arrested in connection with the incident, aged 24, 31 and 34, remain on bail.
- Burton's Queen's Hospital car park fiasco and outrage from visitors forces bosses to make a parking U-turn
- JUSTICE? No payback for victims of drunk vandal's spree
- 'Rules there for a reason', parking fine couple told
- Widow fined for parking as she sat with dying husband
- Make sure you put your bin away or you might be given a fine
- Takeaway was 'creating risk of food poisoning'