Man in court over conference death
A man is to appear in court in connection with the death of a female delegate at a pharmaceutical conference.
The body of Thai national Khanokporn Satjawat, 42, was found at Glasgow's Clyde Auditorium venue on Monday afternoon.
A 34-year-old man was arrested on Tuesday and will appear at the city's sheriff court to face charges over the death of the pharmaceutical company manager.
Delegates from around the world have gathered in Glasgow for the 11th International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV Infection, which began on Sunday and runs until tomorrow.
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- 'Rules there for a reason', parking fine couple told
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review
- Make sure you put your bin away or you might be given a fine
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads