Marray and Nielsen through despite loss
Jonny Marray and Freddie Nielsen were unable to make it three wins out of three as they went down 6-3 7-5 to Robert Lindstedt and Horia Tecau at the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals in London.
The Anglo-Danish partnership were already assured of finishing group winners at the O2 Arena after winning their opening two matches, while Sweden's Lindstedt and Tecau of Romania had no chance of making the semi-finals.
Lindstedt and Tecau were, though, looking for a bit of revenge against the pair who beat them in the Wimbledon final, and they managed a consolation victory to finish their season.
Marray and Nielsen will find out who they will play in the semi-finals on Sunday when Group B is completed.
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads
- Cabinet posts for rebels after helping to oust council leader
- Burton bollards could go, as plans discussed for their future