Marray and Nielsen through despite loss
Jonny Marray and Freddie Nielsen were unable to make it three wins out of three as they went down 6-3 7-5 to Robert Lindstedt and Horia Tecau at the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals in London.
The Anglo-Danish partnership were already assured of finishing group winners at the O2 Arena after winning their opening two matches, while Sweden's Lindstedt and Tecau of Romania had no chance of making the semi-finals.
Lindstedt and Tecau were, though, looking for a bit of revenge against the pair who beat them in the Wimbledon final, and they managed a consolation victory to finish their season.
Marray and Nielsen will find out who they will play in the semi-finals on Sunday when Group B is completed.
- On-loan George Thorne waits until the end of the season at Derby County to decide on his future
- Gary Rowett wants to his Burton Albion side another step in the play-offs this season
- Rolleston CC dig in for lion's share of points at home to Ilkeston Rutland
- James Benstead and Callum Brodrick on fire in Dunstall draw
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- Copter tragedy cops plagued by prankster