Men charged with murder of teenager
Two men have been charged with the murder of a teenager who was gunned down.
Kyle McDonald, 19, from Fulham, was shot on September 18 in Battersea, south London.
Noor Omar, 23, of St Johns Hill, south west London, and Darrell Michael Giscombe, 23, of Weekley Square, also south west London, will appear in custody at Hendon Magistrates' Court tomorrow charged with Mr McDonald's murder, the Metropolitan Police said.
Police believe Mr McDonald may have sustained his injuries in Musjid Road before collapsing in Coppock Close, where he was found by officers.
A post-mortem examination confirmed he died from a single gunshot wound.
- Ticket prices for Chelsea game welcomed by Derby County fans
- Gary Rowett backs Matty Palmer to return in style for Burton Albion
- Steve McClaren says Derby County's style of football will bring back crowds to iPro Stadium
- SLIDESHOW: Burton Junior Football League Under-10s, Under-11s and Under-12s round-up
- Council chiefs call for safety talks with taxi drivers
- Shopping centre bosses apologise over new car park system chaos
- Woman left to foot bill for driving over bollard
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Taxi bosses talk about industry 'difficulties'
- Head speaks out on school's fine system