Men charged with murder of teenager
Two men have been charged with the murder of a teenager who was gunned down.
Kyle McDonald, 19, from Fulham, was shot on September 18 in Battersea, south London.
Noor Omar, 23, of St Johns Hill, south west London, and Darrell Michael Giscombe, 23, of Weekley Square, also south west London, will appear in custody at Hendon Magistrates' Court tomorrow charged with Mr McDonald's murder, the Metropolitan Police said.
Police believe Mr McDonald may have sustained his injuries in Musjid Road before collapsing in Coppock Close, where he was found by officers.
A post-mortem examination confirmed he died from a single gunshot wound.
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Dog owner in court after woman attacked
- Head speaks out on school's fine system
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Council chiefs call for safety talks with taxi drivers
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'