Missing Esme found safe and well
A 14-year-old girl who went missing 11 days ago has turned up safe and well.
Esme Smith disappeared on September 12 and was last seen by CCTV cameras at a London railway station later that day.
But now the daughter of a Nato commander, from Farnham, Surrey, has been found and is currently at a north London police station, according to a Surrey Police spokesman.
- Council chiefs call for safety talks with taxi drivers
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Head speaks out on school's fine system
- Dog owner in court after woman attacked
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'