Missing girls found safe
Two 12-year-old girls who went missing after a walk to a local bus stop have been found safe and well, Scotland Yard said.
Friends Wiktoria Popiel, from Wood Green, and Vitalija Sidlauskaite, from Tottenham, went missing after being seen together on Morley Avenue in Wood Green around 5pm yesterday.
Scotland Yard said both girls have been found safe and well and are with officers.
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- Driving ban plea falls on deaf ears as man faces losing business