Missing girls found safe
Two 12-year-old girls who went missing after a walk to a local bus stop have been found safe and well, Scotland Yard said.
Friends Wiktoria Popiel, from Wood Green, and Vitalija Sidlauskaite, from Tottenham, went missing after being seen together on Morley Avenue in Wood Green around 5pm yesterday.
Scotland Yard said both girls have been found safe and well and are with officers.
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- 'Rules there for a reason', parking fine couple told
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review
- Make sure you put your bin away or you might be given a fine
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads