Missing girls found safe
Two 12-year-old girls who went missing after a walk to a local bus stop have been found safe and well, Scotland Yard said.
Friends Wiktoria Popiel, from Wood Green, and Vitalija Sidlauskaite, from Tottenham, went missing after being seen together on Morley Avenue in Wood Green around 5pm yesterday.
Scotland Yard said both girls have been found safe and well and are with officers.
- SLIDESHOW: British Superbikes starts this weekend for Buildbase BMW Motorrad riders Ryuichi Kiyonari and James Westmoreland
- Aaron Webster named Burton Albion's greatest ever player in fans' poll
- Johnny Russell admits Burnley are out of sight for Derby County
- Ex-Burton Albion star praised for his 'old school honesty' by Derby County boss
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Scarlet fever cases soar in East Staffordshire
- Copter tragedy cops plagued by prankster
- Tory removed from role over comments