Moore makes Fed Cup squad
Debutant Tara Moore will join Laura Robson, Heather Watson and Johanna Konta in the Great Britain squad for next month's Fed Cup tie in Hungary.
British number four Moore, ranked 212 in the world, will join the team for the first time for the Europe/Africa Zone Group I clash, that will take place from February 4-9 at the Syma Event and Conference Centre in Budapest, following the retirements of Elena Baltacha and Anne Keothavong.
Robson, Watson and Konta were part of the team that reached the World Group II play-offs last year - the stage they will progress to should they finish in the top two of their group - before being beaten by Argentina.
Captain Judy Murray told the LTA's official website: "I have named a very young and promising team. All are 21 or under and that bodes well for the future.
"The Euro Africa Zone is notoriously tough to get out of but we have managed to reach the World Group II play-offs for the last two consecutive years.
"Our aim in 2014 is to win through to the World Group II which would give us a number of home and away ties, and that would really help us to promote women's tennis through this fun team competition."
- Boys to men: Frazer Clarke and Zach Parker eye ABAs glory in Liverpool
- SLIDESHOW: Solid start for TAG Racing and Buildbase BMW Motorrad at Brands Hatch
- Rolleston 3rds open up with a win in Six South but Trentside 2nds fall to a nine-wicket defeat to A&B
- Barton fireworks ensure a successful run chase
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- 'I was trying to get out of it' says banned driver in Facebook posts
- Driving ban plea falls on deaf ears as man faces losing business