Mother charged with murder of baby
A mother has been charged with murder following the death of her seven-month-old baby girl.
Amy Elizabeth Black, 39, will appear before magistrates in Nottingham on Wednesday charged with the murder of her daughter Zoe Black, Nottinghamshire Police said.
Emergency services were called to an address in Bestwood Park in Nottingham on Sunday.
The baby was taken to the city's Queen's Medical Centre but was pronounced dead on arrival.
Black, of Ketton Close, Bestwood Park, Nottingham, will appear before Nottingham Magistrates' Court on Wednesday morning.
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Scarlet fever cases soar in East Staffordshire
- Copter tragedy cops plagued by prankster
- Tory removed from role over comments