Mother charged with murder of baby
A mother has been charged with murder following the death of her seven-month-old baby girl.
Amy Elizabeth Black, 39, will appear before magistrates in Nottingham on Wednesday charged with the murder of her daughter Zoe Black, Nottinghamshire Police said.
Emergency services were called to an address in Bestwood Park in Nottingham on Sunday.
The baby was taken to the city's Queen's Medical Centre but was pronounced dead on arrival.
Black, of Ketton Close, Bestwood Park, Nottingham, will appear before Nottingham Magistrates' Court on Wednesday morning.
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Dog owner in court after woman attacked
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Head speaks out on school's fine system
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'
- UPDATE - Chancellor personally thanks JCB workers after jobs announcement