Mother charged with murder of baby
A mother has been charged with murder following the death of her seven-month-old baby girl.
Amy Elizabeth Black, 39, will appear before magistrates in Nottingham on Wednesday charged with the murder of her daughter Zoe Black, Nottinghamshire Police said.
Emergency services were called to an address in Bestwood Park in Nottingham on Sunday.
The baby was taken to the city's Queen's Medical Centre but was pronounced dead on arrival.
Black, of Ketton Close, Bestwood Park, Nottingham, will appear before Nottingham Magistrates' Court on Wednesday morning.
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads
- Cabinet posts for rebels after helping to oust council leader
- Burton bollards could go, as plans discussed for their future