Mother charged with murder of baby
A mother is to appear in court charged with the murder of her seven-month-old daughter.
Amy Elizabeth Black, 39, will appear before magistrates in Nottingham charged with the murder of Zoe Black.
Emergency services were called to an address in Bestwood Park in Nottingham on Sunday, Nottinghamshire Police said.
The baby was taken to the city's Queen's Medical Centre but was pronounced dead on arrival.
Black, of Ketton Close, Bestwood Park, Nottingham will appear before Nottingham Magistrates' Court.
- Council chiefs call for safety talks with taxi drivers
- Shopping centre bosses apologise over new car park system chaos
- Woman left to foot bill for driving over bollard
- Taxi bosses talk about industry 'difficulties'
- Relief for patients as Queen's suspends controversial parking fines
- Head speaks out on school's fine system