Mother charged with murder of baby
A mother is to appear in court charged with the murder of her seven-month-old daughter.
Amy Elizabeth Black, 39, will appear before magistrates in Nottingham charged with the murder of Zoe Black.
Emergency services were called to an address in Bestwood Park in Nottingham on Sunday, Nottinghamshire Police said.
The baby was taken to the city's Queen's Medical Centre but was pronounced dead on arrival.
Black, of Ketton Close, Bestwood Park, Nottingham will appear before Nottingham Magistrates' Court.
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- Driving ban plea falls on deaf ears as man faces losing business