Mother charged with murder of baby
A mother has been charged with murder following the death of her seven-month-old baby girl.
Amy Elizabeth Black, 39, will appear before magistrates in Nottingham on Wednesday charged with the murder of her daughter Zoe Black, Nottinghamshire Police said.
Emergency services were called to an address in Bestwood Park in Nottingham on Sunday.
The baby was taken to the city's Queen's Medical Centre but was pronounced dead on arrival.
Black, of Ketton Close, Bestwood Park, Nottingham, will appear before Nottingham Magistrates' Court on Wednesday morning.
- Red-faced driver hits town bollard
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Tip-offs lead to fresh wave of police raids on suspected drug hideouts
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'
- Drug baron jailed over cocaine ring