Moutinho on target as Porto take lead
Joao Moutinho's second-half goal earned Porto a narrow 1-0 lead to take to Spain for the second leg of their Champions League last-16 clash with Malaga.
The Portugal international slotted home Alex Sandro's pinpoint pass 11 minutes into the second half to earn Porto victory in a match of few clearcut chances at the Estadio do Dragao.
The defeat was Malaga's first in their maiden Champions League campaign, but Manuel Pellegrini's men will be hopeful of turning things round at La Rosaleda, where they beat both AC Milan and Zenit St Petersburg in the group stages.
- Red-faced driver hits town bollard
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Tip-offs lead to fresh wave of police raids on suspected drug hideouts
- Multi-million pound A50 plan will 'improve road safety and ease conjestion'
- Messy dog owners hit with hefty fines
- Drug baron jailed over cocaine ring