Moutinho on target as Porto take lead
Joao Moutinho's second-half goal earned Porto a narrow 1-0 lead to take to Spain for the second leg of their Champions League last-16 clash with Malaga.
The Portugal international slotted home Alex Sandro's pinpoint pass 11 minutes into the second half to earn Porto victory in a match of few clearcut chances at the Estadio do Dragao.
The defeat was Malaga's first in their maiden Champions League campaign, but Manuel Pellegrini's men will be hopeful of turning things round at La Rosaleda, where they beat both AC Milan and Zenit St Petersburg in the group stages.
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- 'I was trying to get out of it' says banned driver in Facebook posts
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers