Murray to meet Soeda in Australia
Andy Murray was drawn against Japan's Go Soeda in the first round of the Australian Open.
Murray is seeded fourth for his first grand slam since undergoing back surgery in September.
The Scot was drawn in Rafael Nadal's half, with Roger Federer a potential quarter-final opponent.
Laura Robson, Britain's only direct entrant into the women's draw, was given a tough first-round tie against Belgium's Kirsten Flipkens.
Flipkens is seeded 18th and had a surprise run to the semi-finals at Wimbledon last year.
Robson has yet to complete a match this season because of a left wrist problem but has been practising at Melbourne Park.
- On-loan George Thorne waits until the end of the season at Derby County to decide on his future
- Gary Rowett wants to his Burton Albion side another step in the play-offs this season
- Rolleston CC dig in for lion's share of points at home to Ilkeston Rutland
- James Benstead and Callum Brodrick on fire in Dunstall draw
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- Copter tragedy cops plagued by prankster