Murray to meet Soeda in Australia
Andy Murray was drawn against Japan's Go Soeda in the first round of the Australian Open.
Murray is seeded fourth for his first grand slam since undergoing back surgery in September.
The Scot was drawn in Rafael Nadal's half, with Roger Federer a potential quarter-final opponent.
Laura Robson, Britain's only direct entrant into the women's draw, was given a tough first-round tie against Belgium's Kirsten Flipkens.
Flipkens is seeded 18th and had a surprise run to the semi-finals at Wimbledon last year.
Robson has yet to complete a match this season because of a left wrist problem but has been practising at Melbourne Park.
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- Cabinet posts for rebels after helping to oust council leader
- 'Vital A38 changes have to happen or drivers will die' says Burton's MP
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- Former leader responds to ousting as rebels deny they acted out of revenge
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review