New Tigers deal for Aluko
Hull have tied forward Sone Aluko to a new two-and-a-half year contract at the KC Stadium.
Aluko is currently sidelined by a long-term Achilles injury that cut short an impressive start to the season from the former Rangers man, but he remains key to manager Steve Bruce's plans.
His previous deal was due to expire at the end of the season and talks have been ongoing for a matter of months.
The 24-year-old rejected terms in November and discussions were put on hold after injury struck, but with both sides keen to continue their relationship, he has put pen to paper on an improved contract.
"I'm happy to stay here,"he told the club's official website.
"I've said right from the beginning, when talk about a new deal first came about, that I was happy here."
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Copter tragedy cops plagued by prankster
- MP meeting in bid to get to bottom of booze plans