PCSO charged with rape
A police community support officer has been charged with rape, blackmail and misconduct in a public office.
Kabeer Yousaf, 30, a PCSO based in the London Borough of Newham, was charged today, a spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court later.
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- 'Rules there for a reason', parking fine couple told
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review
- Make sure you put your bin away or you might be given a fine
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads