Pair in court for carpenter murder
A man and a woman will appear in court tomorrow charged with the murder of a Lithuanian man whose body was found in a stream.
Andrej Malinovskij, 42, of Pheasant Close, Canning Town, east London, and Julija Malinovskaja, 27, of the same address, will appear at Redbridge Magistrates Court, police said.
Evaldas Svolkinas, 34, a carpenter from Dorking Rise, Romford, Essex, was reported missing last December after he did not turn up for work.
His body was discovered in Carter's Brook stream near Wincanton Road, Romford, on December 16.
A post-mortem examination found he died from severe head injuries.
- Gary Rowett backs Matty Palmer to return in style for Burton Albion
- Steve McClaren says Derby County's style of football will bring back crowds to iPro Stadium
- SLIDESHOW: Burton Junior Football League Under-10s, Under-11s and Under-12s round-up
- Burton Junior Football League Under-16s and Under-18s round-up
- Council chiefs call for safety talks with taxi drivers
- Shopping centre bosses apologise over new car park system chaos
- Woman left to foot bill for driving over bollard
- Mother 'gobsmacked' at having to pay for lost property
- Head speaks out on school's fine system
- Taxi bosses talk about industry 'difficulties'