Platt handed two-match ban
Manchester City's assistant coach David Platt has been handed a two-match touchline ban by UEFA.
Platt's punishment comes after he was sent to the stands by Italian referee Gianluca Rocchi during the 1-1 Champions League draw with Real Madrid at the Etihad.
UEFA also announced that City have also been fined 12,000 euros for the improper conduct of the team after picking up five cards or more in the same match.
Platt will be banned for next week's match against Borussia Dortmund and the next European game City are involved in - though he has the right to appeal.
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- 'Rules there for a reason', parking fine couple told
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review
- Make sure you put your bin away or you might be given a fine
- Drivers say they've had enough of the potholes blighting Burton's roads