Police probe teenage girl's death
A murder investigation has been launched after a teenage girl was found dead, police said.
The body was discovered at an address in Oxted, Surrey.
Police said officers were called to an address in Amy Road at about 5.20pm yesterday.
A 16-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of murder and is in custody.
A police spokeswoman said the investigation was still in the early stages but it was believed that the victim and the alleged offender were known to each other.
No more details were available at this stage.
- 'Vital A38 changes have to happen or drivers will die' says Burton's MP
- TV licence prosecutions are 'unfair on the poor'
- Cabinet posts for rebels after helping to oust council leader
- New borough leader proposes council tax freeze
- Former leader responds to ousting as rebels deny they acted out of revenge
- £15k taxpayer cash used for judicial review