Redknapp keen on Keane
QPR boss Harry Redknapp is interested in signing Los Angeles Galaxy striker Robbie Keane in January.
The 32-year-old played under Redknapp at Tottenham and, with the Major League Soccer season over, could be available on a short-term deal similar to that which took him to Aston Villa last season.
"Robbie Keane is a good shout," Redknapp said in the Daily Telegraph. "I haven't spoken to him yet but he would be an interesting player. He's a good pro and he'd be an ideal type to have around."
QPR head into Saturday's fixture at Wigan bottom of the Barclays Premier League and still searching for their first league win of the season.
- Hospital chiefs reveal £1m cost of free parking
- Religious leaders back petition on food poverty as new data shows sharp rise in handouts
- Father 'gutted' over primary school choice
- Taxi price hike plans help out hard-up drivers
- Call for answers after mental health travel support axed
- Driving ban plea falls on deaf ears as man faces losing business